Always innovate, always have one step ahead.
Founded in 2009, the Ben Touch Group is the parent company of Technitoit, the French leader in home improvement, and Pr. Phobe, a company specializing in the research and commercialization of innovative and environmentally friendly products that aims to protect different type of surfaces for professionals and individuals.
With its strong and solid structures, Ben Touch is asserting itself as an ambitious player open to all proposals for development and growth. Ben Touch is constantly focusing on innovation and ecology, since its creation, in all sectors of activity.
Creation of Technitoit
Creation of the Technitoit company The self-cleaning house in Angers (Maine-et-Loire) with 7 employees.
Creation of a second Technitoit agency in Nantes
• Technitoit invests in its own R&D laboratory
• Technitoit designs and develops TechnitoitColor, its own water-proof solution for roofs and facades, thus becoming the leading manufacturer-applicator in France
Technitoit opens its 10th agency in Saint-Nazaire (Loire-Atlantique)
Technitoit continues to double its turnover every year since its creation to reach €17.3 million
Creation of Ben Touch Group
Creation of the Ben Touch Group in order to support the exponential development of Technitoit
Technitoit reaches 500 employees mark
Creation of Pr. Phobe
The Ben Touch Group creates its own R&D laboratory. Objectives: to create a range of building products and a range of innovative protection products for surfaces and materials.
Creation of Pr. Phobe
The Ben Touch Group becomes the 1st French company to provide financial and logistical support to the Energy Observer project.
• In April, after more than 5 years of research, the Bentouch Group, via its R&D laboratory, launches the revolutionary waterproofing Pr. Phobe Textiles and Leather at the Foire de Paris.
• Technitoit opens its 3rd and 4th franchises in Dijon and Metz, bringing the total number of its agencies to 46
• In March the launch of Technitoit The Autonomous House focused on ecology via renewable energies
• Pr. Phobe launches in October its range of glazing protection products for buildings: Smart Windows and Smart Windows Anti-Graffiti
• Mister Menuiserie has more than 50 stores in France
• The laboratory discovers and develops innovative new surface protection products, such as Pr. Phobe Anti-Graffiti (stone, plaster, concrete)
• Technitoit crosses the 200 000 customers mark and now has 18 franchised branches. At the same time, the company exceeds 300 000 renovated roof and facade jobs in France
• New innovative and environmentally friendly products currently will be marketed by the Pr. Phobe research laboratory.
150 Technitoit agencies in France
Performance award, West region growth category, prize awarded by Les Echos and the Air-France-American Express Corporate Card
Victory of the self-taught 2012 West region, prospect prize in the the national victories. Prize awarded by the Harvard Business School Club of France and Mazars cabinets.
Innovation Award at CES 2019 in Las Vegas for E-cassini.